Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Pulling the rug out from under you

Jonathan and I parted ways last week, after four years. It was all very amicable and hopefully will remain so, but needed to be done. I have moved back to my parents' and it is weird, very weird. The whole of my life is different now. I am commuting into London again, like I was doing six years ago before I moved into the city to live. The period when I was living in London now seems rather dream-like. I feel like I have gone back to the beginning again. In some ways that is very frustrating - instead of feeling like I have got my freedom again, it feels more like being stifled. But on the other hand, now I can do anything, make any choices, and go anywhere. And everyone is being totally supportive and helpful. Isn't it strange to be in a situation like that but feel the exact opposite?

No comments: