Saturday, January 06, 2007

Up, Up and Away

It's all systems go here at the moment! Broadband is up, the cleaned curtains are up, and the new hook on the door for my dressing gown is also up (with successful use of power drill - no one was maimed, all is good). And, best yet, our first proper order on the wool from Someone We Don't Know! Hurrah!

Has everyone done New Year resolutions? I never normally do, but this year I think I should set myself some goals. Something along the lines of:

1. Start dancing again regularly
2. Join a choir
3. Not have a nervous breakdown at work, and to be more assertive with colleagues when they are pissing me off
4. Pay off my visa bill every month
5. Go on some fun dates
6. Sit down and write a plan for Aragon Yarns for this year. Should we go to farmers markets? Should we go to the stitch show at Ally Pally? Should we start stocking other people's yarns?
7. Proactively call my friends instead of them always calling me.
8. Schedule time to relax. Preferably a day a month - a Sunday specifically in which to do nothing. Ah, bliss.

I think that's enough to be going on with! Hope January is going well for you guys.

No comments: