Saturday, October 25, 2008

Update

Ohmigod. I have just discovered there is a TV channel called The Style Network with a program called Hot Guys Who Cook. And there were hot twins. [drool] And cheese ratings for the Guys. Most of whom would be a whole lot better if they didn't actually speak. Or cook.

Anyway, here is a WIP update:


This is the Branching Out scarf from Knitty Spring 05, which I am taking to Egypt with me. I'm doing it in Fyberspates Scrumptious. It's quite thin width-wise at the moment but looks like it will block out nicely.

It's my first lace project and so I'm knitting veeeerrry sloooowly....


Here's the Baby Cables jumper with the sleeves split off, and a start made on the body. I think this is going to be a great weekend jumper, it's so soft and snuggly!



We're off on Tuesday for a week so apols, there won't be no bloggin' for a while, ya'll. Have fun with this arctic cold snap while we're away!

No comments: