Monday, April 20, 2009

Sparkly

Sorry for not posting for a while, but last week (on my birthday) this happened:


As you can imagine it's been rather hectic since then! The Man proposed beautifully, with dinner at The Ivy followed by a private pod on the London Eye, complete with champagne and chocolate truffles laid on, where he snuck the ring into my glass. I was completely surprised as I thought it was all for my birthday!

I am so clueless sometimes.

But extremely happy.

And slightly panicking about organising a wedding!

2 comments:

Glamourpuss said...

Congratulations! How romantic. But fuck it, don't organise a wedding - just get married - who needs the aggro?* :-)

Puss
*Unless there's going to be Champagne and I get an invitation.

Mrs Mac said...

Beautiful!

How romantic.

I had to ask mine myself! LOL!!